Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

21 March 2013

Little wishlist !



I’ve felt so lousy for a couple of days! Today I woke up with a fever, chills, sore all over and with a headache. Since I’m sick I’ve been sleeping all day and just looking at some photos. I made a little wishlist and a spring inspiration collage!




 Florals ? For spring ? Groundbreaking ! I know but I loveee that floral print and roses !


1 comments:

studentbeauty said...

Ahh this is such a pretty post! Loving that red dress, where's it from?

101studentbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

x

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.