Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

20 March 2013

SPRING!

Wow, I'm literally flying from one place to another. So many things have to be done by tomorrow.. So this is just a quick post of what is going on, and what I wore today. Really nothing special because I'm lazy while it's still too cold for anything that I like to wear..But it really is Spring from now on so at least that makes me happier :) As for what I'm doing at the moment, I'm photographing every piece of clothing that my sister bought but have never worn and putting it online for her to sell because she has no time for doing that herself... Sounds like fun,right...








xo

0 comments:

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.