Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

25 March 2013

PLAIN

I hope you all don't need to experience the weather like we all do here in Croatia. It's colder than January, there's snow all around and it won't stop soon. Real Spring don't you think?March is almost over and still! Yuck.. But anyway, we can all look at pictures and they somehow inspire us and give us that excitement because of what is there yet to come! It will be soon I really think so :) So here is just a bit of what I collected and what I would most certainly like to have in my closet or outside of my window :)

Alsoo, there was a huge football match between Croatia and Serbia on Friday here in Zagreb and we wooon :D Look at how big of a flag that was in front of my balcony!



that day was so sunny and wonderful :/ 

0 comments:

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.