Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

10 March 2013

Inspo: HOTTER DAYS

Since last week was so sunny I'm hoping that this one will be too ! I can't wait to finally start wearing skirts and dresses  !  I wanted to show you some spring- summer outfits that I collected for some inspiration, hope you like it. kisses ~T~













2 comments:

Beba Gottel said...

I like all the photos they are very inspiring.
do you want to follow each other?
www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

Galia said...

Those pictures are really inspiring (:
can't wait for warmer days as well!


However, sure I'd like to follow each other, let me know when you follow me and I'll do the same!

http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.it/

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.