Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

14 February 2013

RED

Hi! Just wanted to wish everybody Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all got your red roses today ladies :) I maybe didn't get one myself but I took some photos with roses my dad bought. They are beautiful! Also, I was looking at new Alexandar Mcqueen collection, and some old ones, and few dresses really made an impression, they are all red, so everything matches with the day :)
Enjoy!



I know I look really serious on that one, ah well..




~also a pair of really  beautiful shoes from Croatian designer 'Zigman'

~aren't those adorable or what!?

0 comments:

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.