Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

08 January 2013

Tea time :)


I just wanted to make this little post before I shut down my computer and go eat :) haha. So, this is my room,  well part of it. I wanted to show you my DIY dream catcher and my origami flapping birds, and lights.. I love them all ^^ - just think they make my room a more peaceful place.










xox

6 comments:

mirdith said...

That's a very beautiful room!
sure the things you did and put give it a touch of peace and tranquility! i love it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! :) I'm following you back!

Unknown said...

thank you :D I'm glad you like it! :)

LOVE ME FOOLISH said...

Love you little blog diary girls, you're doing great :) love the pictures. Following you, I'd like you to check my blog and give me your opinion. xx


http://lovemefoolish.blogspot.com

mirdith said...

Hey! Sorry for the misunderstood!! I swear I really clicked! Twice!! but it looked like I was already liking but on facebook not. Everything solved now: I searched your blog on fb and now i did clicked.

I'm Mireia Mateo, if you want you can follow my page on fb too: whisper words of fashion! :)

xx and sry!! :)

Caroline Susanto said...

Your room looks so cozy ^^

Caroline
http://missoline.com

ღღČяїstinEεїз said...

WOW! I love your room!
BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my favorite color :)

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.