Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

09 April 2013

Tired !

Well I'm exhausted..Today we had a big test in Logic and it drained me completely. I'm also a bit sore from yesterday's workout session and now I'm stuck revising for tomorrow's English literature reading check..Ah, at least it's sunny and nice outside finally. So, nothing interesting here, I didn't even bother dressing up today, I just put my jumper-slash-hoodie from last year's school trip to Italy and went to school..Boring stuff,of I'm aware..I hope you're having it better than me now!




kiss <3

0 comments:

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.