Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

20 April 2013

Picture overload

Well this post will be full of colors, boots and skirts and here you'll see how our beloved Zagreb looks in Spring. We finally managed to see each other again and also finally took our pictures outside! From now on I have a camera tripod so photos should look a whole lot better (hope) . Soo, what do you think!?






 I hope you're enjoying your Saturday morning <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

these look very nice.
Pass on my blog and follow me if you like, I'd love to.
I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

Sandra Martinez said...

Hi honey!! I've just found your blog and I love it!!
This post is so original and fresh, i like it very much :) Lovely photos, you two have an amazing sense of style!!
I would like to know your opinion about my new post at;
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

monkeydrama said...

Oh my. Love your outifts:)

XO
Bob

Learn Digital Marketing said...

This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.