Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

16 April 2013

BEautiful april

Wow.. I'm amazed at how much the nature has changed in last week or so! Just looking outside my window makes me happy! Look at my neighbor's cherry tree! Isn't it beautiful!?







2 comments:

ღღČяїstinEεїз said...

WOW! these photos look awesome!!!!!!!!

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.