Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

18 February 2013

...

Hi! Just a quick post because I have so many things to do today! I'm in a hurry this entire afternoon..
This is my outfit from few days before when I actually managed to take a photo in the morning before school. I wore my cosy creme Forever 21 sweater on my blue button shirt and cardigan. I hate cardigans but it's just too cold for naked arms, well at least for me.  The only thing that's new is that I finally decided which phone case to buy :P I chose this white full body one, because it will lighten my black iphone and protect it well! It is also really adorable, don't you think? :)



how cute that bow is!? 

kisses!

0 comments:

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.