Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

20 January 2013

SWEATER WEATHER

 
Zagreb is all in white! It's nice but it's a real toll that I need to go to school , my holidays are over and school time is back on ! But I like winter  because I really like sweaters !  They are so cozy  and sweet i just love them ! This is my sweater week :D so do you like to wear sweaters ? These are my two favorite sweaters !

     my DIY ombre shorts
 





 
          xox ~T~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

cute sweaters :)
follow me
xoxo

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.