Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

05 January 2013

Snow Queen Trophy 2013.


Yesterday I went to Sljeme to watch Snow Queen Trophy with my boyfriend and his friends! I never went on this before and I didn't know what to expect. I never went skiing in my entire life and never was a big fan of it.. But, when we came there it was amazing! So many people with croatian flags, everybody drinking hot tea, cheering for every single competitor, not only croatian ones! The atmosphere was really great out there. Also, it was nicely warm up there on Medvednica. Sun was shining, music was great and loud, and we ate free hot-dogs! :) Nothing to complain about! <3






 Free chocolates!!




 all-girls band 'Angels' 

xox
 D

0 comments:

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.