Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

10 January 2013

NEW HAIR COLOR! :)

Today I finally decided to do something a bit drastic for me, to become a brunette or something like that!.. I love blonde hair and will certainly come back to it but I just needed a change :) So.. This is my before and after :) ..~..

 It's a summer photo but it was just the same today as then :P

---------






xox ;)

9 comments:

M GJ said...

nice colour, and how pretty you are!!
you've got a nice blog!
xoxo
straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

Inggih Laras Ati said...

I love your new hair.., more charming<3
followed you dear, also in your fanpage fb.

thx for dropping in my blog.
Would you mind do back?

Xoxo,Ila

Dawn Darkmoon said...

Thanks girls :D I really appreciate your nice words <3

Samantha Mariko said...

Or course I'l follow you! You are gorgeous btw :)

www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Anne said...

I love your new color girl!
Love, Anna

www.fashionanna.com

Sorana Nistor said...

thank you for your comment !! liked your blog on Facebook!! your turn :)
xoxo

sergio castaño peña said...

hi dear! dindt knew you but i feel in love with your purposes!
hope you will also like mine, today my blog makes to months :)

i thinks your blog is too much! keep like this!
hope we could follow each other. wish you the best for this 2013!
loads of love

Male's Clutch .blogspot.com
Sergio,

Ribambelle said...

Beautiful Pics.

Would you like to follow each other?
Just let me know ;)

Emm said...

You look a natural with that colour!!




I would be glad if you entered

Win Circle Lenses, Nail Polishes and More....

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.