Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

28 January 2013

LACE UP




Hi everybody! How are you today ? I spend this weekend with my friends, just talking and laughing <3 How did you spend yours? :) Today I wanted to share with you some inspirational photos. I like photography a lot and also photographing, it's a shame that I don't have professional camera, but I'm saving for one! Soo for now I'm just collecting some inspirational photos.I stumbled on this site, so if you like photography or just good fashion-art you can find it here !    
xox
~T~



                       

1 comments:

JustJaslin said...

Hey dear, wow the lace details look amazing! I like the second one better, hahaa. And btw, thanks for dropping by and following my blog, I'm following you back and I've also liked your FB page!

Many kisses
♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.