Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

14 January 2013

FIT CHALLENGE OVER! :)


Hi guys :D Just wanted to share my results today :) Three months ago, I entered Fit Challenge, and today was the last day of it. :) I'm happy, I finally took that after photos. And I think it's pretty good :) I never was fat so of course it's not drastic, and I'm not over with working out and lifting weights, so until summer I have more work to do..There is still some things I want to improve on myself but I'm happy for now :) Glad that first three month are over and I'm proud of myself for keeping up with working every single day ( except when I was sick one week in October :/ but anyways )


after



 xo!

1 comments:

Leticia said...

great post!!

http://myfashionmirror.blogspot.com/

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.