Hello! Authors of this blog are Tihana and Paula. Tihana was born in February of 1996. and Paula in April of 1995. We are cousins from Zagreb - Croatia with passion for makeup, shoes, clothes, editing photos and photographing. Here you'll find our life in pictures..

FOLLOW US:

Blog visited:

Blog Archive

03 July 2012

Some new things

~Dawn~
Few weeks ago I was chosen by random.org as a winner of a small Facebook giveaway by AQ yewelry and I chose a nice white simple bracelet :) It came in my mailbox today ^^ so this is it:




I like it very much :) It can be combined with all colors and it suits every style so well. :) Thanks again AQ!

Also, today came a present from my sister! It's a simple blue shirt that i love already. Can't wait for this silly weather to cool down so I can wear it :)



~T~
Today also came a package from Ebay! We both ordered few things so it could have been anything, but we found out that my earrings came! They're a bit smaller than I expected but they're cute. :)



                                                                                   xox
                                                                                 D & T 

0 comments:

Dawn Darkmoon. Powered by Blogger.